Alternative Options

Alternative Options

Options For People Not interested in The Term Loan!

Other Loan Options

These are few options for people that do not qualify for Our Term loan. Or For people that just prefer different loan options.

Working capital loans funded between $30,000 – $500,000
Real estate loans funded between $500,000 – $5,000,000.
Speed : 7-30 days
Rate: starting at 5% (Term: 3 to 25 years)


Franchise Startup:
– Business Plan
– Credit score: 680+
– Franchise needs to be in the SBA registry.

Established Business:
– 2 years in business with tax returns
– Credit score: 650+

A Line of credit is a financing option in which you have access to a pool of funds from which you can draw as much or as little money from, and only repay with interest on what you borrow.

Amount: Up to $150K Per Applicant ( Can be more with a co-signer)

Rate: 0% interest rate for 6-12 months. And Then 7% to 24%

Speed: 7-15 days

Qualifications: Personal Credit Score above 680

Equipment financing is a loan option for business owners to purchase a physical asset (equipment) for their business (like a landscaping business purchasing a lawnmower).

Amount: Up to $5m per piece
Startups can get funding up to $50,000, could be more depends on the schedules Speed : 7-15 days
Rate : starting at 5% ( Term : 1 to 5 years)


  • Personal Credit Score above 650 (680 For startups)
  • If bad credit, monthly revenue should be at least the cost of the Equipment.

Designed for investors looking to purchase or refinance. This option allows them to remain in the loan for up to 30 years.

Loan Amount: $75k-$5MM
Term: 30- year fully amortized loan.
Credit Requirement: 650 Minimum Fico
Rates: 6.99%- 9.49%
Down Payment: 25%

Revenue based advanced loan is an option to get cash immediately for your business, in exchange for funds deducted directly from your credit/debit card payments in the future.
Speed: 24-48 hrs
Factor rate: 1.09 -1.49 (Terms: 3-18 months)
Factor rate means the person will pay back the loan multiply by the factor rate

Amount: $2.6k – $1m
Repayment: daily/weekly


  • Personal Credit Score above 500
  • Monthly Revenue above $4000
    Usually he can qualify for funding up to 120% of monthly revenue, so if monthly revenue is 10000, funding is usually around $12000)

Equity backed advanced loan is an option for people that want to use the equity on their home to get a loan.
Approval Speed: 24-48 hrs
Factor rate: 1.09 -1.49 (Terms: 3-18 months)
Factor rate means the person will pay back the loan multiply by the factor rate

Repayment: daily/weekly


  • Personal Credit Score above 500
  • Own Equity on a Home.

Invoice Factoring is a form of asset-based lending in which the business owner sells their accounts receivable (AKA Invoices) at a discount to a Factoring Company for immediate cash.
You can expect to receive about 80% of the value of your accounts receivable upfront. You’ll get the other 20%—minus the factor rate—once the client pays their invoice.
The factor rate (also called a discount rate) is a percentage of the invoice value, charged weekly or monthly. Factor Rate 0.5–5% per month.

Minimum Qualification Requirements:

  • Must be an LLC or Corporation, no sole proprietors.
  • Must sell B2B (business to business) or B2G (business to government) and sell on payment terms generating accounts receivable (waiting to be paid Net 30, Net 60 or Net
    90 from their customers, for example).
  • Must generate a minimum of 40K in receivables monthly.
  • Must be ok with a 12-month Factoring agreement. We’re looking for a relationship (we’re able to continuously provide funding as quickly and as often as the business owners are generating sales/receivables).

What we need:
– Filled Application
– Invoice
– Detailed A/R and A/P aging report
– Customer list and applicable any client/customer contracts.